Streamline Invoices and Payments
Restaurant-Specific, End-to-End AP Automation in One System
Stop manually entering invoices. Stop manually cutting, printing, stuffing and mailing checks. Start earning payment rebates.
If you want to be profitable in the ultra-competitive restaurant industry, you need to streamline your business and
operational functions. R365’s fully-integrated AP Automation is the most efficient way to streamline the entire accounts
payable process in a single platform. From invoice capture, to approval workflow and flexible payment options, our AP
Automation solution is designed to help you run your restaurant business more efficiently.
How it Works
- Paper invoices are captured through photos from your mobile device or scans from your computer and then converted into invoice transactions in R365.
- Electronic invoices flow directly into R365.
- R365 is your document repository.
- Routes invoices through workflow for approvals
- Provides customizable rules for routing
- Escalates approvals through multiple levels
- Sends payments directly and securely
- Provides for multiple payment methods – check, ACH, virtual card and other digital options
- Allows you to earn rebates (cash back on payments)
An All-in-One Solution
Many restaurant companies resort to using multiple systems to piece together components of an AP Automation solution, and still have to import, export or integrate with accounting systems. Because Restaurant365 is your accounting system and your full end-to-end AP automation solution, you needn’t hassle with third-party services, imports and integration. R365 eliminates manual data entry of invoices, allowing restaurant managers, restaurant accountants and others to spend their time on more strategic tasks. R365 also eliminates the manual payment processing. That means no more check writing, printing, stuffing and mailing.
Image to Invoice
Restaurant365 offers two simple ways to enter invoices into our platform.
- Vendors can send invoices directly into R365
- Store-level managers and restaurant accountants can upload the invoice directly into R365 or send an image through their mobile device or scanner.
Through the combination of advanced proprietary technology and human validation, Restaurant365 captures all the detailed invoice information directly into AP Invoices. So, there’s no more manual data entry.
Workflows and Escalations
- Set routing and rules for approval in Restaurant365
- By location, vendor, category and amount
- Multiple level of approvals, with overrides
- Audit log
- Email and dashboard showing needed approvals
Automated Payments for Restaurants
Finally, there are automated payments as part of a restaurant accounting platform. Some partial AP automation solutions only provide check or ACH, while others offer only digital or card methods of payments.
Additionally, those payments then need to be imported, integrated or recorded back into a separate accounting system. Restaurant365 alleviates the manual entry associated with check writing and ACH uploads, allows Vcard and other digital payment options, and offers payment rebates back to the restaurants, turning accounting from a cost center into a revenue center.
Because the payment module is a feature within the Restaurant365 platform, no importing, integration or maintenance is necessary.
Automated payment options include:
The full outsourced payments model would include Check payments included in the payment file.
Where rebates cannot be achieved, the focus turns to achieving automation.
Single-use virtual card numbers sent to Vendors & Suppliers for processing payment.
ADDITIONAL PAYMENT OPTIONS
- An ACH process that charges Vendors flat processing fee negotiated based on the value proposition
- Vendors that require website or telecom processing.
Getting Started Is Easy
Restaurant365 makes getting started easy and painless. A designated setup coach will guide you through the setup process.