Just a quick reminder to ask your tax guy about tax credits related to the following activities that were extended this year. 

1.  Food given as charity

2. 15 year depreciation instead of 30 year

3.  Workers hired off of government aide

If you are doing any one of these things you should ask your tax accountant about them as you could save some cash on your annual taxes. 

Happy Tax Filing!

Morgan Harris  |  Co-Founder  |  Restaurant365