With the scheduling feature as part of the Restaurant365 all-in-one, restaurant-specific accounting and operations solution, you can create schedules more quickly and reduce labor costs. You can also streamline communication and promote employee engagement to connect with your staff through the free mobile app for employees. Say goodbye to spreadsheets and scheduling errors with the leading cloud-based scheduling solution.
Reduce Labor Costs
Control one of your operation’s largest costs and improve your profit margins by keeping tabs on your labor with Restaurant365 Employee Scheduling.
- Fine-tune your operation – Schedule different functional areas of the restaurant separately, with individual labor goals and metrics.
- Monitor overtime hours – Get alerts if employees’ schedules place them in overtime.
- Optimize labor spend – Set labor goals and watch the impact of each shift.
- Protect your labor budget – Prohibit employees from clocking in or out outside of a specified window around their scheduled shifts with select POS systems.
Simplify Your Scheduling
Reduce the time it takes to create and manage employee schedules with unique features built to optimize your time. Scheduling employees is now easier than ever with Restaurant365.
- Customize your view – See only what’s important to you, whether it’s a specific job or employees who are available for a particular shift.
- Create schedules efficiently – Reuse a schedule or create templates for future schedules, saving time and reducing errors.
- Enforce blackout dates – Ensure full availability of staff by prohibiting employees from requesting off on your busiest days.
Engage your Employees
Easily engage your employees with the zero-cost Restaurant365 mobile app. Employees can view their schedules and submit requests from their iPhone or Android device.
- Simplify employee requests – Require employees to submit availability and shift requests directly through the mobile app.
- Retain authority over scheduling – Approve or deny employee availability changes, time off requests, shift trades and shift claims.
- Keep employees informed – Alert employees with push notifications on the mobile app when you publish a schedule or a request.