Sales Development Representative
Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back office operations for restaurants.
Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company's vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast casual... R365 does it all!
How you'll add value:
- High volume of personal, strategic, value-added emails, calls, and social messages
- Manage outbound high impact email program
- Research and strategize approaches to create interest
- Qualify inbound leads via phone, email, online chat
- Secure meetings for Account Executives
- Pre-conference outreach for industry events (phone/email)
- Post-conference outreach to schedule meetings with interested companies
- Profile potential prospects via predetermined criteria
- Record all activities in company CRM
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Must have experience both in sales and a restaurant environment
- 6 months Sales Development or Outbound sales role focused on prospecting new business
- Software sales experience preferred
- Enterprise sales development experience preferred
- Microsoft software system experience
- Strong organization and time management
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Deep understanding of social media and marketing is ideal
- Desire to progress into a full-cycle sales position is preferred
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Flexible PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back office solution. We help restaurants grow! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.