Analyst, Revenue Operations
Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants.
Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company's vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. As recently as June of 2021, Restaurant365 announced the acquisition of Compeat, a well-known provider of restaurant back office, workforce, and business intelligence software. Adding Compeat’s feature-rich products advances Restaurant365 further on the journey toward our goal of providing restaurant operators with a powerful tool that simplifies their lives and increases their profits. Serent Capital was added to our investor list as a result of this transaction.
Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast-casual…R365 does it all!
*Please note, this position can be based in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remote
Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, the Revenue Operations, Analyst will be the integral part of the Revenue Operations function, driving analytics and insights from Salesforce.com and its surrounding application ecosystem.
How you'll add value:
- Own all internal RevOps reporting and dashboards
- Analyze data to help understand the impact of changes
- Handle sales reporting requests
- Collaborate with BI and FP&A teams to ensure the right insights are tracked
- Assist with building out processes to track quota attainment and sales commission
- Assist Data Engineer with data quality and data hygiene process
- Present new insights and processes in meetings as needed
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of Sales or Revenue Operations experience
- Excellent knowledge of SFDC reporting and dashboards
- Good understanding of CPQ
- Good understanding of BI and financial reporting
- Good understanding of lead flow and marketing operations reporting
- Extensive experience with Sales Engagement platforms such as Outreach.io and Gong
- Experience with ERP solutions such as Great Plains and Intacct
- PowerPoint extraordinaire
- Excel expert (myriad functions, Goal Seek, Power Pivots, keyboard shortcuts, VBA, etc.)
- Familiarity with BI tools, data lakes, data visualizations, and SQL programming language
- Passionate Revenue Operations Analyst who will help scale the function as the company matures and grows
- Team player who understands and successfully collaborates with many departments including Sales, Finance, Operations, Deal Desk, and Customer Success
- Strong communication skills, especially pertaining to data and analytical insights to upper management
- Occasional travel required
What makes you stand out
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Certified Pardot Specialist
- Certified CPQ Specialist
- Prior tech company experience
- Prior SaaS sales experience a huge plus
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- R365 pays 100% of the premium for medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Flexible PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open-concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication.
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back-office solution. We help restaurants thrive! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.