Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants.
Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company's vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. As recently as June of 2021, Restaurant365 announced the acquisition of Compeat, a well-known provider of restaurant back office, workforce, and business intelligence software. Adding Compeat’s feature-rich products advances Restaurant365 further on the journey toward our goal of providing restaurant operators with a powerful tool that simplifies their lives and increases their profits. Serent Capital was added to our investor list as a result of this transaction.
Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast-casual…R365 does it all!
*Please note: This position can be located in Irvine, CA, Austin, TX, or remotely
R365’s Talent Acquisition team is where a candidate's journey begins. As a Recruiter for Business Operations and Development, you will source, identify, engage, assess and close candidates to deliver our leaders the talent they need to scale their departments. You will become a knowledgeable strategic partner to both our candidates and hiring managers and will operate as their guide through the talent acquisition process. Above all, you will be the face of R365’s employment brand and will be held to the highest possible standards.
How you'll add value:
- Act as a trusted business partner to hiring leaders
- Create and provide an exceptional candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Initiate and run strategy meetings
- Deliver talent through organic sourcing efforts, job postings, referrals and any other creative means you can find
- Become well versed in recruiting for Marketing, Product, Customer Success, Support, IT, Finance, Strategy, Sales and HR
- Manage all pipeline activity while maintaining data integrity
- Assess and screen talent for personal and technical competencies
- Contribute unique perspective on existing talent pools and emerging TA trends
- Provide consultation to business leaders on talent acquisition strategies and market dynamics
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- 2+ years in a full cycle corporate recruiting role or a recruiting agency
- Tenacity, unrelenting work ethic and creativity in problem solving
- Coachability and desire to improve in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to establish strong relationships with business leaders and the confidence to challenge and influence them
- Passion and desire to help others thrive in their career
- Experience sourcing and closing candidates in competitive talent markets and landscapes
- Linkedin Recruiter and ATS experience (Lever preferred)
- Bachelors degree preferred
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- R365 pays 100% of the premium for medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Flexible PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community that prides itself in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open-concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative, and cultivates communication.
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back-office solution. We help restaurants thrive! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.