Senior Systems Administrator
Restaurant365 is a young SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back office operations for restaurants.
Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
In 2019 Restaurant365 closed $88 million in Series C funding, bringing the total minority investment by Bessemer Venture Partners, ICONIQ Capital, and Tiger Global Management to $140 million, to support the company's vision of providing the best technology to the restaurant industry. Our diverse portfolio of clients includes well-known nationwide franchises as well as your favorite local spot. From fine dining to fast casual... R365 does it all!
The Senior Systems Administrator will lead the internal, distributed Information Technology team at Restaurant365, researching, designing, and implementing new technologies and systems designed with scalability in mind. Additionally, you will be responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting Restaurant365’s computer systems and networks, as well as providing technical support and assistance to Restaurant365’s employees
How you'll add value:
- Provide deskside and remote support to company employees, assisting with hardware and software usage, network and device connectivity, A/V equipment
- Respond to tickets, resolve underlying issues and document occurrences and solutions
- Contribute to internal knowledge base
- Maintain user workstations with latest software patches and anti-virus and anti-malware definitions
- Serve as IT point of contact for employee onboarding and offboarding (create and remove accounts, provision equipment for new employees and recover equipment for exiting employees, provide awesome first-day experience, etc.)
- Monitor network usage (access point utilization, devices on proper networks, etc.)
- Assist end users with VoIP phone systems, including deploying and supporting phones and extensions
- Hands-on duties such as cable runs, un-boxing and lifting equipment, setting up computers and devices
- Install, configure, monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot issues with network equipment (firewalls and routers, switches, wireless access points, CCTV cameras, etc.) and conference room A/V equipment
- Ensure integrity and security of company data, both on-premise and cloud-hosted
- Recommend, schedule, and perform hardware, software, and network improvements, upgrades, configuration changes
- Purchase and maintain accurate inventory of hardware and software
- Create, maintain, and update technical documentation, physical and logical network diagrams, policies, procedures, user guides
- Conduct internal audits of network/system/workstation integrity, reliability, and security
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- End-user-facing technical support experience
- Operation and troubleshooting expertise of Windows, macOS devices, iPads, and A/V equipment
- Wireless, wired, and VPN network and equipment experience
- Expertise with enterprise security policies, access controls, and employee onboarding/offboarding
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Admin centers including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, Teams, Exchange, Azure Active Directory, Teams, SharePoint, Dynamics 365, and Security & Compliance
- Strong proficiency with Active Directory, Windows Server, SQL server, virtual machines, and Hyper-V
- Proficiency with Helpdesk systems configuration and functionality
- Proficiency with MDM technologies such as Microsoft Intune, JAMF, Addigy, etc.
- Strong sense of discretion related to data privacy and user privacy
- Experience with departmental forecasting and budgeting
- Successfully lead IT teams in an IT Lead or Manager role for 1+ years preferred
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Team member stock options
- Flexible PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a family who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work.
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide.
- The open concept work environment that we've created is causal, collaborative and cultivates communication.
R365 was founded by an experienced team of software & finance veterans committed to developing an all-inclusive back office solution. We help restaurants grow! R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.