R365 Technology Partners
We heard it all over the industry. At tradeshows and conferences, online and in person from our customers. Everyone wishes that the restaurant technology out there “talked” to each other. So we made it possible. Restaurant365 offers you everything you need to manage your restaurant business – accounting, scheduling, inventory, and reporting – from a single cloud-based software that runs in your internet browser. No more manually reviewing one system, exporting your data, and uploading it to another software. Restaurant365 seamlessly integrates with dozens of the top POS, payroll, accounting, and vendor providers so that process is automated for you. Our clients consolidate anywhere between 3 to 10 systems, apps, and monster spreadsheets into Restaurant365. Dreams really do come true!
How We Integrate
We work with over 40 of all the major POS systems, so you can directly pull detailed (not just summary) data from your POS into Restaurant365. We’re talking Sales Tickets, Tenders, Payment Types, Clock-in/Clock-out by Job and Employee. When we say detailed, we mean it.
- Automatically create daily sales and labor accrual journal entries for your accounting general ledger
- Instantly review menu items sales and labor details for enhanced business analytics and reporting
- Say goodbye to hours of tedious work and human error from manually transferring your data
Featured R365 Payroll Providers
We work with many great payroll partners. These vendors have demonstrated a key understanding of the unique payroll needs of restaurants.
How We Integrate
We’ve taken our restaurant-specific accounting and connected it with payroll processors that really know how to service the restaurant industry. No matter what payroll processor you’re using, you can easily connect it with Restaurant365. Aggregate all your labor data into one view and transmit it directly to your payroll processor.
- See true labor costs and the impact on your P&L with auto-created labor accrual journal entries.
- Save yourself the time and hassle of manually passing information to and from your payroll processor.
R365 Vendor Partners
R365 Banking Partners
R365 API Partners
Our partner network is constantly growing. If you don’t see your software listed here, please contact us and we’ll get it on our list!