Automate and Streamline Your Accounting Processes
Restaurant365 streamlines restaurant operations by integrating the multiple tools and systems you use in your front-of-house and back-office. Buffalo Wild Wings franchisee managers and their teams can automate their inventory, forecast with precision, and drive margins with real-time insights.
Let's chat about:
Fill out the demo form to schedule a meeting with Brand Account Executive Brady Simon
Restaurant365 is the leader in Restaurant Enterprise Management.
We are transforming the industry for restaurant concepts nationwide. R365 pioneered the Restaurant Enterprise Management (REM) category, when we brought key financial, operational and team-based processes together into a single, cloud-based technology.
The solution first brought to market in 2011, and united with Compeat and Ctuit in 2021, has become the gold standard in the restaurant industry, with over 40,000 locations depending on R365 to drive their success.
Why R365 for Buffalo Wild Wings?
1. R365 Store Operations controls costs, saves time, and enables data-driven decision making across scheduling, inventory, forecasting, and purchasing and receiving.
2. Link your underlying accounting and finance functions with integrated vendor, technology, channel, and service partners.
3. Multi-location reporting and intercompany transactions make inventory tracking and invoice sharing less time-consuming and more accurate.
4. R365 Workforce modernizes the entire employee lifecycle from hire to retire with hiring, onboarding, scheduling, payroll, and benefits tools.
5. Optimize labor and food costs across all locations with menu engineering, actual versus theoretical cost analysis, and smart ordering.
6. Restaurant365 customers often see a 3 to 10% savings in food and labor costs and eliminate countless hours of non-revenue producing activity.
Master Your Back-Office Operations
With R365 Store Operations, your back office seamlessly connects to the front-of-house to drive margins with automated purchasing, forecasting, recipe cost management, data-driven scheduling, and seamless shift-to-shift communication.
Accurate, Value-Added Accounting
R365 Accounting is the engine of growing restaurant groups, helping improve margins and scale without adding overhead through frictionless POS integration, direct general ledger connection, automated accounts payable, P&Ls that capture 60 to70% prime costs, and real-time reporting.