Access Restaurant365 Features from Anywhere
You’re on the run from one restaurant location to another and you need access to your accounting, employee scheduling, inventory data, manager log, AP transactions and more – no matter where you are. With the Restaurant365 Mobile App, you have access to all these features from anywhere. You can even change your R365 password on your mobile app if you forget it or leave it at another restaurant.
The Restaurant365 Mobile App is easy to use and provides multiple features in a single application.
Manage AP Transactions
Upload or make a change to an invoice while you’re between restaurant locations. Easily manage AP transaction on the R365 Mobile App.
- Edit invoices – View and edit invoices and credit memos.
- Capture and Upload invoices – Take a picture of an invoice as soon as you receive it, then upload it to the Documents to Process list in the mobile app, which converts the photo to a PDF and uploads a PDF or scanned image of an AP invoice or AP credit memo to the system, then enter the details at a later time.
- Approve transactions – Approve and unapprove AP transactions directly from the Mobile App.
Control your food costs by keeping tabs on your inventory even when you’re not in the restaurant with the R365 Mobile App.
- Manage inventory – Take and manage stock counts without lugging your clipboard or laptop into the walk-in cooler or freezer.
- Reduce waste – View and manage the waste log on the spot whether it’s a kitchen mishap or a spill in the dining area.
- Transfer items – Transfer food items between stores while on the go.
View and Manage Logbook
Access the logbook from your mobile device to track your restaurant’s performance and communicate more effectively with other managers and employees.
- Observe your calendar – View and filter the calendar on the Mobile App.
- View your data – Obtain a daily overview, including paid outs, purchases, daily sales summary and more.
- Resolve flagged entries – Take action on flagged entries from your high priority task list.
Manage Catering Events
Manage Catering Events Manage your catering events from your restaurant, at home or at the event. The R365 Mobile App makes it easy.
- Examine events – View catering events on your phone or tablet.
- Control workflows – Manage the catering workflow while on site at the event.
- View the calendar – Access the catering calendar by the day, week or month.