Streamlined Accounting, Operations, and Workforce Solutions for IHOP Franchisees
Let’s chat about:
Fill out the demo form to schedule a meeting with one of our Brand Account Executives
R365 will donate $5 to Central Texas Food Bank for every new contact form
Why IHOP Franchisees Choose Restaurant365
1. Restaurant-specific solution that scales up with your growing business.
2. Save time and money on your entire AP process with digital invoice capture and customizable approval workflows with cost-effective payment options.
3. Spend less time on administrative accounting and inventory tasks and more on improving your customers’ experiences.
4. Multi-location visibility enables inter-store transactions, invoice sharing, and real-time cost and labor analysis with just a few clicks.
5. Reduce manual tasks through frictionless integrations with Tray, PAR Brink POS and dozens more POS systems, vendors, and banks.
Accurate, Value-Added Accounting
R365 Accounting is the engine of growing restaurant groups, helping improve margins and scale without adding overhead through frictionless POS integration, direct general ledger connection, automated accounts payable, P&Ls that capture 60 to 70% prime costs, and real-time reporting.
Double the Value of Your POS
Restaurant365 automatically pulls detailed inventory, sales, labor, and payment data so you can track and generate real-time reports helping you analyze and optimize performance. Make data-driven decisions faster to leverage opportunities and troubleshoot challenges as they happen.
Hire, Pay, and Retain Your Dream Team
Streamline administrative work throughout the employee lifecycle with solutions for hiring, onboarding, scheduling, payroll, and benefits. Give managers time back to focus on what matters most: guest experiences, team engagement, and productivity.
Master Your Back-Office Restaurant Operations
With R365 Store Operations, your back office seamlessly connects to the front-of-house to drive margins with real-time restaurant inventory management, automated purchasing, forecasting, food costing controls, data-driven scheduling, and seamless shift-to-shift communication.