Get a Bigger Piece of the Pie with All-In-One Restaurant Management
Restaurant365 gives Sbarro franchisees an end-to-end back-of-house solution that drives growth, reduces manual tasks, and saves you a ton of time.
Let's chat about:
Fill out the demo form to schedule a meeting with Senior Account Executive Lisa Hoyt
Why R365 for Sbarro?
1. Restaurant365’s connection with Sbarro corporate means recipes and inventory items are built out and ready to go as soon as you implement.
2. Control costs, save time, and enable data-driven decisions across scheduling, inventory, forecasting, and purchasing and receiving with R365 Store Operations.
3. R365 Workforce modernizes the entire employee lifecycle from hire to retire with hiring, onboarding, scheduling, payroll, and benefits tools.
4. Multi-location reporting and intercompany transactions make inventory tracking and invoice sharing less time consuming and more accurate.
5. Automated, intercompany transaction and consolidated reporting reduces manual workload and increases information sharing.
6. Support your in-store operations team with mobile-friendly tools for purchase orders, inventory counts, and detailed reports, including Actual vs. Theoretical and Menu Item Analysis.
Accurate, Value-Added Accounting
R365 Accounting is the engine of growing restaurant groups, bosltering margins and growth without adding overhead thanks to frictionless POS integration, direct general ledger connection, automated accounts payable, P&Ls that capture 60 to 70% prime costs, and real-time reporting.
Master Your Back-Office Operations
Robust tracking tools provide a pulse on your restaurant's inventory, labor, and scheduling. With features like intraday polling, operators have complete visibility into up-to-the-minute performance. Crunch the numbers and finish administrative tasks quicker and more accurately to focus on controlling Prime Costs and boosting margins.
Hire, Pay, and Retain Your Dream Team
Streamline administrative work throughout the employee lifecycle with solutions for hiring, onboarding, scheduling, payroll, and benefits. Give managers time back to focus on what matters most: guest experiences, team engagement, and productivity.